Advances in technology are changing Automotive, Logistics, Retail, Finance, Health Care, and Manufacturing, among several other industries. Increasingly companies in these sectors are making adjustments to their workforces in anticipation of the changing landscape, not only through layoffs, but also through hiring new skill sets. That means, workers too must adapt, and many professionals may...
In the News...
- C-suite turnover trends lower nationwide; Austin energy exec departs
- Here's what your bonus might look like this year - The Boston Globe
- 80% of Companies Planning Holiday Parties, Scaling Them Down - Business Today
- Many companies giving bonuses this year, favoring cash over gifts
- 4 Reasons to Kill the Office Holiday Party—and One Reason to Save It
- Companies planning holiday parties — scaled-down versions, that is
- Lehman Brothers dead, but trader keeps fight alive for $83 million bonus
- Boom to bust: Biotech is now cutting jobs
- Amazon Is Hiring a Crazy Number of Seasonal Workers
For the more than 3,000,000 students estimated to graduate with a degree this year, according to the National Center for Education Statistics, many will find themselves with offers to work right out of college.
Employers plan to hire nearly 17% more college graduates from the Class of 2019 than they did the previous graduating class, according...
Employers at U.S.-based companies announced 135 chief executive officer changes last month, 8.9% higher than the 124 CEO changes announced in February, according to a report released Wednesday by global outplacement and business and executive coaching firm Challenger, Gray & Christmas, Inc.
March’s total was 40.6% higher than the 96 CEO exits announced in the same...