Chief Executive Officer turnover surged 37%, from the 160 who left their posts in December to 219 to begin the year. Last month’s total is 27% higher than the previous monthly record of 172 in October 2019, according to a report released Wednesday by global outplacement and business and executive coaching...
In the News...
- C-suite turnover trends lower nationwide; Austin energy exec departs
- Here's what your bonus might look like this year - The Boston Globe
- 80% of Companies Planning Holiday Parties, Scaling Them Down - Business Today
- Many companies giving bonuses this year, favoring cash over gifts
- 4 Reasons to Kill the Office Holiday Party—and One Reason to Save It
- Companies planning holiday parties — scaled-down versions, that is
- Lehman Brothers dead, but trader keeps fight alive for $83 million bonus
- Boom to bust: Biotech is now cutting jobs
- Amazon Is Hiring a Crazy Number of Seasonal Workers
The most recent data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) predicts 22 million people of all ages nationwide have tested positive for one of the known types of influenza viruses in the 2019-2020 season. High instances of influenza-like illnesses (ILI) occurred in 45 states and Puerto Rico. While it is difficult for the CDC to predict flu severity, Challenger...
Job cuts announced by U.S.-based employers jumped 106%, from December’s total of 32,843 to 67,735, the highest monthly total since February 2019, according to a report released Thursday from global outplacement and business and executive coaching firm Challenger, Gray & Christmas, Inc.
Last month’s total is 27.8% higher than the 52,988 cuts announced in...