As the nation's employers consider how to reopen their offices following stay-at-home shutdowns triggered by the Coronavirus pandemic, many are facing challenges regarding how to modify or extend current work from home (WFH) policies, including hiring private eyes to monitor employees, accommodating flexibility due to child care, and dealing with the mental health of isolated workers. Going forward, employers must protect their workers while also...
In the News...
- C-suite turnover trends lower nationwide; Austin energy exec departs
- Here's what your bonus might look like this year - The Boston Globe
- 80% of Companies Planning Holiday Parties, Scaling Them Down - Business Today
- Many companies giving bonuses this year, favoring cash over gifts
- 4 Reasons to Kill the Office Holiday Party—and One Reason to Save It
- Companies planning holiday parties — scaled-down versions, that is
- Lehman Brothers dead, but trader keeps fight alive for $83 million bonus
- Boom to bust: Biotech is now cutting jobs
- Amazon Is Hiring a Crazy Number of Seasonal Workers
Retailer Pier 1 Imports announced it would close all remaining 540 stores and try to find a buyer for its online business. It follows bankruptcy announcements from JC Penney, J. Crew, and Neiman Marcus.
"Retail has been undergoing technological updates, shifting consumer behavior and low foot traffic over the last three years that has led to...
ESPN’s new ten-part documentary series on the Michael Jordan-era Chicago Bulls, The Last Dance, includes plenty of 90s nostalgia, good music, and incredible basketball, but also important lessons for employers nationwide on leadership, culture, and talent management, according to one workplace authority.
“Any organization strives to foster a collaborative culture and encourage growth and...