In mid-May, rapper Nicki Minaj made headlines, not for her music, but for paying off several of her fans’ student loan debt. Beyonce and Chance the Rapper have also pledged funds to help students. A new survey released Thursday by global out placement and executive coaching firm Challenger, Gray & Christmas, Inc. shows celebrities are not the only ones...
In the News...
- C-suite turnover trends lower nationwide; Austin energy exec departs
- Here's what your bonus might look like this year - The Boston Globe
- 80% of Companies Planning Holiday Parties, Scaling Them Down - Business Today
- Many companies giving bonuses this year, favoring cash over gifts
- 4 Reasons to Kill the Office Holiday Party—and One Reason to Save It
- Companies planning holiday parties — scaled-down versions, that is
- Lehman Brothers dead, but trader keeps fight alive for $83 million bonus
- Boom to bust: Biotech is now cutting jobs
- Amazon Is Hiring a Crazy Number of Seasonal Workers
As more and more jobs come under threat from automation, many Americans, particularly college freshmen, would be wise to enter a science, technology, engineering or math (STEM) field, according to one workplace authority.
“Technology is advancing at a record-setting pace, and the workforce needs to reflect this trend. The jobs of the future, no matter the industry or level, are no doubt going to...
From search engines to social media, every website seems to be collecting user data en masse, and once this data is collected, companies are facing more and more regulations on how they can share or store this data, potentially creating opportunities for workers in this field.
Data privacy is troubling most Americans. According to a survey conducted by AnchorFree, 95 percent of Americans...