Challenger, Gray & Christmas, Inc. was honored to co-sponsor the 2021 HR Department of the Year Awards.
Published November 17, 2021
Challenger Senior Vice President David Pinette was among the presenters that recognized the evening’s honorees.
The HR Department of the Year Awards has recognized the highest level of excellence performed by HR departments throughout the Delaware Valley for over 24 years. On November 10th, departments from organizations of all sizes and industries came together at Philadelphia’s Crystal Tea Room to present this year’s awards of excellence in human resources in multiple categories.
HR Department of the Year Winners
- 1-10 HR Employees: Glenmede
- 11-14 HR Employees: Penn Community Bank
- 15-40 HR Employees: Citadel
- >40 HR Employees: Visiting Nurse Association Health Group
HR Awards for Excellence Winners
- Benefits: SAP
- Compensation: Superior Plus
- Diversity: Edmund Optics
- Employee Relations: Superior Plus
- Social Responsibility: Children’s Crisis Treatment Center
- Talent Acquisition: Thermo Systems
- Talent Management: Reinvestment Fund
- Wellness: Thomas Jefferson University & Jefferson Health
CEO of the Year Winner
- Toni Pergolin, Bancroft
Lifetime Achievement Award Winner
- Cam Hicks, Teleflex
Congratulations to these outstanding HR professionals!
For a full list of winners and photos from this year’s event, visit https://hrawards.org/.
Connect with David on LinkedIn